The TRUE M30 home elliptical trainer has one of the smallest footprints on the market, making it ideal for home use or anywhere space is limited. Boxed, it will fit through a doorway as small as 24”. It features the newly patented TRUE virtual personal training coach program, Cardio 360™ that introduces a new degree of cardio training, and will enable you to add variety to your workouts. There are 6 pre-set workouts available and these will deliver a total body workout with all the features you need to reach your fitness goals and stay motivated.
Key features of the TRUE M30 Elliptical Trainer
TRUE M30 elliptical trainers also feature the patented TRUE Core Drive System™ and innovative Side Steps (with innovative patent pending) that allow both a safe entry and exit from the machine. The side steps also add unparalleled versatility to the trainer by providing the fitness industry’s first upper-body only workout. The core drive supplies the most natural possible movement, at the same time keeping the user in the center of the exercise motion for superior stability, balance and comfort.
- Cardio 360™: Virtual training coach for a total-body workout that will shape and tone every major muscle group. It also features an upper-body only workout option.
- HRC Cruise Control™: Paired with the legendary Heart Rate Control™ technology, one touch HRC Cruise Control™ allows you to lock in on your targeted heart rate. Once your target is entered it will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of your workout to maintain your target heart rate.
- Compatible wireless Polar® system: Assists in maintaining your optimal heart rate to maximize your workouts.
- Drive system: Core drive with an Eddy Current brake resistance source and a plug-in power source; 25-300 watts workload range.
- Exercise surface: Molded anti-slip footpad material with textured footpads; fixed 21” stride length.
- Frame: Robotically welded heavy-gauge steel; extended handrails for easy entry and exit; enables upper-body only exercise.
- Console: Dual-window Red LED display; 6 pre-set programs; HRC Cruise Control™; 30-minute pause feature; 1 HRC workout; sleep mode; membrane keys; data readouts for time, distance, RPM, HR, work level, watts, METs, and calories.
- Heart Rate: Contact heart rate monitoring and wireless Polar® compatible heart rate monitoring. Supplied with chest strap and CHR pads.
- Programming: 25 manual workout resistance levels.
- Extras: Accessory/reading rack features a rubber lined interior and tablet guards, so tablets and other devices are safe and secure; two water bottle holders; side step-up areas and low step-up height add a safety element.
- Weight and size: 42”L x 30”W x 64”H; active footprint is 70”L x 30”W x 64”H; machine weight 278 lbs; maximum user weight 300 lbs; transport wheels.
- Warranty (home use only): Lifetime for frame, 5 years for parts, 1 year for labor.
TRUE M30 elliptical trainers are ideal for home use, especially where space is limited. They will enable you to:
- Add variety to your workout by using the Cardio 360 program
- Push to new levels of fitness using the Heart Rate Control options
- Do an upper-body only workout or use the MIX3 program for a cross-training, total body workout
- Use the CHC system to monitor your heart rate without wearing a strap
- Achieve effective target heart rate workouts, warming up and cooling down after exercise