Experience a better ride by design with the unmatched ergonomics of the industry’s most stable, comfortable and versatile step-through bike. The U30 Upright Bike includes Matrix’s exclusive Dual Form Frame and Comfort Arc Seat.
Dual Form Frame
The Dual Form Frame significantly improves rider stability over single-post designs and offers a low step-through height for easy access.
You can attach standard outdoor handlebars, saddle and pedals to customize your cycle to your unique style and needs.
Comfort Arc Seat
Comfort Arc Seat is ergonomically molded to provide unmatched comfort, support and balance during workouts, with a mesh seatback that provides excellent ventilation.
An optimized Pedal Spacing (a scientific measurement of the distance between the bike’s key elements) improves the application of force during the pedal stroke, making every ride more efficient and easier on your joints.
The handlebars adjust via an easy-lift lever and the seat adjusts with a turn-and-pull knob for an ideal fit, plus handgrip resistance controls make it easy to adjust the level of challenge without interrupting your workout.
- Wireless Requirements: 802.11b/g/n in 2.4 GHz range, minimum speed 3 Mbps (5 Mbps for streaming in High Definition)
- Display Type: 10″ Class touchscreen (26 cm)
- WiFi Enabled: Software updates, ViaFit Connectivity, entertainment apps
- Bluetooth Enabled: Connect wireless headphones; connect wireless heart rate monitor
- USB Port: Software updates, charge device (up to 1 amp)
- Speakers: 3 Watt
- Console Apps: Simple, Track, Virtual Active, Change Workout, Weather, (other apps vary by market)
- Virtual Active Integrated: Yes
- Passport Ready: Yes
- ViaFit Connectivity: Yes
- Heart Rate: Wireless heart rate, Polar heart rate strap included
- Console Extras: Integrated reading rack, energy saver mode, audio in/out
- Workout Programs: 10 Total — Manual, Intervals, Constant Watts, Time Goal, Distance Goal, Calorie Goal, Target HR, Sprint 8, Virtual Active American Northeast, Virtual Active Northern Rockies
- Workout Feedback: Time Elapsed, Time Goal, Time Remaining, Clock, Miles / Kilometers, RPM, Current Speed (MPH/KPH), Pace, Average Pace, Heart Rate, Peak Heart Rate, Calories, Calories / Hour, METS, Resistance, Last Resistance
- Frame Type: Dual Form step-through upright
- Resistance System: ECB magnetic braking system
- Resistance Range: 20 Levels, electronically adjustable
- Flywheel Weight: 10.5 kg / 23 lbs.
- Seat Type: Comfort Arc upright seat, interchangeable
- Seat Adjustment: Up / down via turn-and-pull knob
- Pedal Type: Self-balancing pedals with adjustable straps
- Handle Bar Type: Multi-grip handlebars with resistance toggles and heart rate grips, adjustable console height, interchangeable
- Accessories: Water bottle holder
- Assembled Dimensions: (L x W x H) 109 x 64 x 120 cm / 43″ x 25.2″ x 47.2″
- Assembled Weight: 52kg / 114 lbs.
- User Weight Capacity: 159 kg / 350 lbs.
- User Height Range: 150 cm – 193 cm / 4′ 11″ – 6′ 4″
- Electrical Requirements: 120V AC power, 15A circuit (voltage may vary outside the USA)
- Power Supply: 12V / 2A Power adapter
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 5 years
- Labor: 2 Years