Purchase this bike before 5pm Monday – Friday for FREE NEXT DAY DROP OFF service in the Greater Houston area. If you are outside of Texas and you do not have a dealer near you, we will ship this item to your doorstep at no additional charge. Call us at 713-782-6434 for details.
NO ONE BEATS OUR PRICE! NO ONE BEATS OUR SERVICE! 25 Years Running…FITNESS UNLIMITED!
Life Fitness, the company that brought you the original Lifecycle exercise bike now introduces the Lifecycle GX. Its biomechanically designed and user-tested to ensure a comfortable yet effective workout. Plus quality construction provides long-lasting durability ride after ride.
The cycling computer provides continuous performance feedback for a more effective workout. (Polar compatible chest strap required.)
- Cycling computer displays your speed, distance, cadence, calories, time, heart rate, and resistance level, and is mounted to remain in an optimal viewing position throughout your workout.
- Anatomically-correct handlebar design keeps your upper body comfortably and correctly positioned.
- Dual water-bottle receptacles can be used to hold your electronic devices.
- Dual-sided SPD pedals offer alternatives for both soft- and hard-soled shoes by providing a hard surface-sided pedal and standard SPD clips for cycling footwear.
- Durable urethane stretch platforms allow you to properly stretch your calf muscles and reinforced base arm serves as ample footing area for hamstring stretches.
- E-coated steel and plastic shrouding protects your equipment from sweat, dirt, and water.
- Ergonomic cycling seat with cut-out provides extra comfort and air flow; optional wide seat available.
- Magnetic eddy current brake for a cleaner, more maintenance-free system.
- Micro fore/aft adjustments optimally position your handlebars and seat for an effective ride.
- Multi-ribbed belt drive for a smoother, quieter ride with less maintenance.
- Precision resistance brake lever allows riders to gauge and repeat resistance with optional cycling computer.
- Unique rear drive system keeps flywheel away from sweat zone.
The cycling computer is mounted to remain in an optimal viewing position and provides continuous performance feedback for a more effective workout.
- Display Screen 1 – RPM, Resistance Level, Heart Rate, % Heart Rate Maximum, Calories, Distance, Speed, Time
- Display Screen 2 – RPM Maximum, RPM Average, Speed Maximum, Speed Average, Maximum Heart Rate, % Maximum Heart Rate, Average Heart Rate, % Average Heart Rate
- Unit Weight: 111lbs
- Frame: Robotically Welded Steel Frame with Rust Prevention E-Coating
- Pedals: Dual-Sided SPD Pedals
- Resistance System: Dual-Magnetic Brake Resistance System; Precision Resistance Braking Lever
- Other: Custom Molded Stretching Platforms
- Special Features: Multi-Ribbed Belt Drive
- Adjustability: Vertical and Fore/Aft Seat and Handlebar Adjustments
- Water Bottle: Dual Water Bottle Holders
- Dimensions: 54.6in L x 23in Wx 39.5in H
- Frame: 5 Years
- Mechanical Components (cranks, flywheel, handlebar, handlebar post, seat post, bearings, seat and handlebar adjustment mechanisms, drive mechanisms, resistance mechanism): 3 Years
- Saddle, Pedals, Console: 1 Year
- Wearable Items (saddle upholstery, pedal straps): 90 Days
- Labor: 1 Year (for home use only)
(Life Fitness products are subject to territorial restrictions. Customers outside of the Greater Houston area / South East Texas should contact us before placing an order)