The Club Series upright Lifecycle exercise bike takes on an instant familiarity. It’s the home version of our Classic series health club modelan exercise bike that has stood the test of time. The result of endless hours of biomechanical research, this innovative bike delivers superb product performance and the most natural, efficient upright riding position. More than 40 years of ingenuity, comfort, and durability make riding a Lifecycle bike incomparable to other upright exercise bikes.
- Ergonomically-designed handlebars with deluxe forearm support. Racing style.
- Seamless iPod® Compatibility
- 27 Seat adjustments
- ComfortCurve Plus seat with Relief Groove is the same as our health club model and provides the ultimate in upright riding comfort
- Oversized, dual accessory tray and built-in reading rack
- Self-powered bike can be placed in any room. Does not require cords or outlets.
- Wireless and Lifepulse digital contact heart rate monitoring system (wireless chest strap included)Ergonomically-designed handlebars with deluxe forearm support. Racing style.
Club Series Console
Derived from our best-selling health club model to provide the most advanced programs and the ultimate in workout variety,
- Workout Feedback Display: 16-character message center
- Workout Profile™ Display: 7 x 15 segments
- Display Type: Red LEDs
- Calories per hour
- Distance Climbed
- Distance Remaining
- Elapsed Time
- Heart Rate
- Speed (mph, km/h)
- Target Heart Rate
- Time in Zone
- Time of Day
- Time Remaining
- Manual: Gives you complete freedom to choose your own speed and incline levels.
- Hill: Challenges you with intervals of multiple hills and valleys with each hill becoming progressively more difficult.
- Random: Includes many different motivating combinations of hills and valleys.
- EZ Incline/Resistance: Slowly and progressively increases resistance so you’re less aware of the building demands.
- Fat Burn: A great workout for beginners or for those days when you need a lighter workout. Automatically adjusts incline to maintain your heart rate at 65% of your theoretical maximum.
- Cardio: Maximizes caloric burn and boosts your energy level. Automatically adjusts incline to maintain your heart rate at 80% of your theoretical maximum.
- Heart Rate Hill™: An interval workout made up of three hills with each hill becoming progressively more difficult based on your heart rate goals. The first hill is 70% of your maximum heart rate (HRMax) and becomes progressively tougher (75% HRMax on the second hill and 80% HRMax on the third hill). The valley is always defined as 65% HRMax. Similar to training for sports activities such as hockey, basketball, and soccer.
- Heart Rate Interval™ : Climb a series of alternating hills (80% maximum heart rate – HRMax) and valleys (65% HRMax). The number of times you climb each hill depends on your fitness level. Similar to training for endurance activities such as triathlons and running.
- Extreme Heart Rate™ : Quickly raises and lowers treadmill incline to get your heart rate up to 85% HRMax and down to 65% HRMax as quickly as possible. Similar to training for sports activities such as tennis, racquetball, football, and sprinting.
- Around the World: The terrain resembles various regions around the globe.
- Cascades: A two-peak workout in which intensity levels gradually increase and decrease.
- Foothills: Features rolling hills at a low intensity level.
- Kilimanjaro: Intensity levels gradually increase toward one ultimate peak and then gradually fall.
- Speed Training: Intensity levels quickly alternate between high and low levels to simulate a typical speed workout.
Heart Rate Monitoring
- Polar ® wireless chest strap included: Provides accurate, hands-free heart rate monitoring.
- Quick Start: The fastest route to working out since you don’t have to choose a specific exercise program.
- Cool Down Mode: Based on your workout’s specific time, incline, and heart rate level, this customized cool down ensures that your heart rate properly returns to a normal level at the end of a workout.
- On-the-Fly Programming: Conveniently allows you to change programs without restarting or losing your current workout information.
- Maximum User Weight: 400 lbs (180 kg)
- Unit Length: 48″ (137 cm)
- Unit Width: 24″ (66 cm)
- Unit Height: 54″ (130 cm)
- Unit Weight: 107 lbs (49 kg)
- Power Requirements: Self-powered
- Safety: CE, CEN, CSA, TUV, UL
- Pedals: Wide Ride™ self-leveling pedals with straps
- Resistance System: Self-contained alternator
- Resistance Levels: 20
- Frame: Lifetime
- Parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1-year (warranties outside the U.S. may vary)
(Life Fitness products are subject to territorial restrictions. Customers outside of the Greater Houston area / South East Texas should contact us before placing an order)