NEW for 2017!
Purchase before 5pm Monday – Friday for FREE NEXT DAY DROP OFF service in the Greater Houston area. If you are outside of Texas and you do not have a dealer near you, we will ship this item to your doorstep at no additional charge. Call us at 713-782-6434 for details.
NO ONE BEATS OUR PRICE! NO ONE BEATS OUR SERVICE! 25 Years Running…FITNESS UNLIMITED!
The T3 Treadmill is designed with form and function in mind. Sleek, aesthetically pleasing curves complement any home. The T3 Treadmill is a streamlined choice for any home exerciser, but durable enough to withstand plenty of miles.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
Integrated smartphone/tablet holder, which also serves as a reading rack, provide added convenience
Remembers your prefered walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
- Speed: 0.5-12 mph (0.8-19 kph)
- Incline: 0-15% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts)
- Motor System: 3.0 Horsepower Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive
- Deck: 1in Medium Density Fiberboard
- Deck Shock Absorption: FlexDeck Shock Absorption System
- Handrails: ErgoBar front handlebar with side handrails
- Belt: 60in L x 20in W multi-ply, pre-lubricated (153 cm x 51 cm)
- Rollers: 2.6in (6.7 cm) precision crowned front roller and 2in (5.1 cm) rear roller
- Maximum User Weight 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Unit Length: 79.5in (202 cm)
- Unit Width: 34.5in (87 cm)
- Unit Height: 57.5in (146 cm)
- Unit Weight: 243 lbs (110 kg)
- Power Requirements: All major voltage configurations
- Motor Controller: Life Fitness-designed microprocessor-based PWM controller
- New Track Connect Console
- Frame and Lifespring shock absorbers: Lifetime
- Motor: 10 Years
- Electrical and mechanical parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year