NO ONE BEATS OUR PRICE! NO ONE BEATS OUR SERVICE! 25 Years Running…FITNESS UNLIMITED!
The F3 folding treadmill doesn’t sacrifice quality. It is outfitted with everything that makes Life Fitness treadmills the No. 1 choice worldwide. High-quality components ensure that your home fitness equipment endures years of heavy use. The F3 compact folding treadmill can be easily rolled to a convenient storage area.
HEART RATE MONITORING
Contact heart rate hand sensors and wireless telemetry heart rate monitoring system
USER FRIENDLY DESIGN
Two removable, dishwasher-safe cup holders and an integrated smartphone/tablet holder, which also serves as a reading rack, provide added convenience
Remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, as well as three different incline positions
Enable Bluetooth on your mobile device to push data to a growing list of partner apps. Sync with Nike+®, Garmin® and MyFitnessPal® through Wahoo’s RunFit; and to Apple® Health, Jawbone™ and Fitbit® by enabling proximity login on the LFconnect app. Or, connect to interactive apps like RunSocial for an engaging workout experience.
Placed at eye level for an ideal viewing experience. The compression rack securely holds all smartphones and tablets, even those with a protective case.
The lower half of the console offers convenient workout setup and in-workout control. It features capacitive touch keys that illuminate when usable and dim when not in use.
Capacitive touch keys allow instant access to HIIT, custom, goal-based and other challenging workouts.
After logging in, exercisers can create a profile and then track their progress and workouts.
- Speed: 0.5-10 mph (0.8-16 kph)
- Incline: 0-12% in 0.5% increments (0.1% increments during HeartSync heart rate controlled workouts)
- Motor System: 3.0 Horsepower Continuous Duty DC MagnaDrive
- Deck: 1in Medium Density Fiberboard
- Deck Shock Absorption: FlexDeck Shock Absorption System
- Handrails: ErgoBar front handlebar with side handrails
- Belt: 55in L x 20in W multi-ply, pre-lubricated (140 cm x 51 cm)
- Rollers: 2.0in (5 cm) precision crowned
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs (159 kg)
- Unit Length: 78.5in (198.5 cm)
- Unit Width: 34.5in (87 cm)
- Unit Height: 58.5in (148 cm)
- Unit Weight: 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Power Requirements: All major voltage configurations
- Motor Controller: Life Fitness-designed microprocessor-based PWM controller
- Safety: CE, CEN, CSA, TUV, UL certified
- Cup Holders: 2
- Integrated Accessory Tray
- Walk, Jog, Run
- Frame and Lifespring shock absorbers: Lifetime
- Motor: 10 Years
- Electrical and mechanical parts: 3 Years
- Labor: 1 Year